Body Shop Costs
Everything you need to know about the cost of collision, custom body work, and auto repairs.
Assessing Costs Process
Assessing Damage to the Vehicle
It is always ideal for us to assess the damage onsite because our quality technicians will be able to use their expertise to go over the TOTAL vehicle. The damage might be more extensive than exterior damage to the exterior sheet metal. While it depends on the type of vehicle and parts required, the parts themselves may be more than the labor cost.
What Is An Auto Body Repair Estimate?
The most expensive aspect on the damage estimate will be the vehicle parts and labor charge. The labor charge is calculated by amount of work mechanics spent on your vehicle per hour. Based on amount of work, the region where the shop is located and the shops specialization this cost might varies. Our technicians’ labor might include doing one or more of the following listed below:
- Auto body repair
- Auto paint
- Frame/Structural damage to the vehicle
Automotive parts have a big aspects on vehicle damage estimation. sometimes while repairing the car, It is highly recommended by our technicians to replace a part instead of repairing it. Therefore it’s our costumer’s choice either to choose the original manufacturer parts or aftermarket parts for cheaper selection. Following are the detailed description of different car parts:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) is a company that produces parts and equipment that may be marketed by another manufacturer.
- Aftermarket parts these parts are made by a company other than original manufacturer.
- Used parts are purchased from salvage yard. Used parts has the cheapest value. Therefore the bodyshop cost estimate is cheaper comparing to the estimate with OEM or aftermarket parts.
At Accurate Collision Crafting the process of auto repair estimate is simple. Our expert technicians will assess the damage from the collision and provide you with speedy resolution to the damage to your vehicle. You can bring in your car anytime during our business hours or you can call or email us for an appointment. Remember, our vehicle damage estimates are always free!
CALL (310) 299 – 2829 or Fill Out This Form
• Accident Repair
• Body Repair
• Body Shop Costs
• Bumper Repair (Any minor or major level damages)
• Classic Car Restoration
• Carbon Fibre Clear Coating
• Auto Body Paint Work
• Free Estimates
• Headlight Restoration (Yellow color removal, scratch or crack removal, …)
• Paintless Dent Repair
• Rims Services (From small scratch removal to full restoration of rims)
• Scratch Repair & Removal (Tiny nicks to long and deep scratches)